RealMen Initiative | Professional & Accredited Business Men & Women in Nigeria
Good morning all. For the next few weeks on this blog I will be sharing some of my personal business tips that took me many years to understand.
TIP 1- BUS your profit
B means business, U stands for YOU and S for savings. Lets use an example, supposing you make a profit of 10000 from your business. First is to remove your tithe 10% (N1000) for God. Then divide the remaining 90% into 3 equal parts i.e 30% (N3000) each. Now invest 30% into your business, pay yourself with the second and save the other 30%. Your 30% investment into your business increases your capital. Anyone who works should eat thus pay yourself, this helps you limit your expences to N3000 and do not touch your savings that is for your rent and emergencies.
Someone might ask, How can one BUS a profit of N50. Is it possible?
I will answer the question with this illustration. Let us assume that in the whole of Lagos there are ONLY 10000 children aged 0-12 months. Each of these children wear pampers. A pack of which is N400 and a unit price of each one is N50. Every child will use an average of 3 pampers everyday.
This means each child will use N150 per day multiplied by 10000 that is N1.5 million every day. This will give a total of 4.5 million naira in one month from Lagos alone on a N50 profit from pampers.
That N50 profit means a lot.. BUS IT
Please note that record keeping is very important to track your profit especially for petty business. When your unit cost is say N300 and you sell for N350, DO NOT BUS THE N350. BUS the N50. That is your profit. Also do not pay your tithe on the N350. Pay on the N50 that is your gross profit (salary). Tampering with the whole is tampering with your capital.
We will take the second part next week. Have a blessed weekend
For questions, enquiries and seminar bookings please send a mail to email@example.com, or book online. You can also call or follow on facebook @realmen initiative or whatsapp(08026105010)
Kajiokee smoked fish is oven dried and hygienically prepared. No sooth and No smell. No chemical and preservative Smoked Round Cat fish: #2000/ 500g, #40000/10kg carton. Smoked Mangala : #2500/ 500g pack, #45000/ 10kg carton Free delivery from HALF CARTON only within Portharcourt. For booking call/whatsapp 08026105010, firstname.lastname@example.org or book online here or on facebook.com/rmiglobal
This is a 4BR Bungalow with 2BQ and a Security house, on 2 and half plots located at Woji by Nvuigwe in Port-Harcourt. Access road is tarred. Asking price now 41M. For enquiries please contact REALMEN INITIATIVE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. Call or whatsapp 08026105010, email@example.com or simply send us a message here
This is a 4BR Duplex with Security house @ Peace Drive Off Abuloma road Port-Harcourt. Access road to the house is tarred. Asking price now 35M. For enquiries please contact REALMEN INITIATIVE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. Call or whatsapp 08026105010, firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us a message here
REALMEN INITIATIVE are owners and operators of Best Barbecue & Shawarma Spot@ choba(UNIPORT campus) Portharcourt . Our menu consist of Shawarma, grilled chicken, fish barbecue, chips, garnished noodles, jollof rice, Chicken pepper soup. We do both home & office delivery and also we cater for outdoor occasions. Visit us today, it will be the best you’d ever had. Contact us […]
Decode the Invisible Invent The Visible by DANIEL KEMKA is a book that is guaranteed to give you a mental shift and enable you to produce results that will carve your name in the Sands of time.
We ensure that your projects are timely and get's done according to specified deliverables & timelines for clients.
By hiring the best service men and women, we mitigate riks of accidents during production or service rendering.
Our goal is to give our customers a pleasant user experience with zero complaints that will leave them coming for more.